Alpro Hazelnut Chocolate Ice Cream 500Ml
- Plant-based hazelnut & chocolate ice cream
- Like us even more on www.alpro.com
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter @alpro_uk
- Enjoy Alpro® Ice Cream
- Alpro® Hazelnut Chocolate is made from carefully selected hazelnuts, giving our ice cream its delicious rich taste & creaminess, which are then perfectly blended with real chocolate. With less sugars & saturated fats than the market reference in ice cream, Alpro® Ice cream is a delicious treat to indulge in!
- Ice cream made from hazelnut
- 100% Plant-based
- 30% Less sugars & saturated fats
- Made from nature's tastiest ingredients
- Free from dairy and gluten
- Free from colours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 500ml
Water, Soluble Gluco Fibre, Sugar, Vegetable Fats* (Palm Kernel*, Palm), Fructose-Glucose Syrup, Hazelnuts (2.9%), Chocolate (1.7%), Fat-Reduced Cocoa (1.7%), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan), Sea Salt, *Contains certified sustainable palm oil. www.rspo.org
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten
- May Contain: Nuts, Soya
- May contain traces of Soya & Nuts (no Peanuts)
Keep frozen below -18ºC and do not freeze once thawed., Best before: see bottom of pack.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- 2x scoop = 100 ml/68 g, 500 ml = 5x (2x scoop)
- For an optimal product experience, remove from freezer 5 minutes before serving.
- Free From Colours
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Made for:
- Alpro (UK) Ltd,
- NN15 5YT.
- UK 0333 300 0900
- ROI 1800 992 878
- Alpro (UK) Ltd,
- NN15 5YT.
500 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||2 x scoop per 100ml|
|Energy||734 kJ / 177 kcal||499 kJ / 120 kcal|
|Fat||9.4 g||6.4 g|
|Saturates||5.3 g||3.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||17.2 g||11.7 g|
|Sugars||14.6 g||9.9 g|
|Fibre||8.6 g||5.8 g|
|Protein||0.8 g||0.5 g|
|Salt||0.16 g||0.11 g|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016