- Coteaux d'Aix en Provence
- A dry rose with flavours of juicy red berries and delicate citrus fruit
INGREDIENTS: Sulphur Dioxide(Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide))
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- A dry rosé with flavours of juicy red berries and delicate citrus fruit.
Region of Origin
Provence & Corsica
Type of Closure
Synthetic Cork: Other
Cinsault, Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah
- The grapes were mechanically-harvested in early September. The harvest takes place in the morning when the temperature is cooler in order to preserve the flavour of the grapes.
- In Provence, the production of Rosé has always been an art, a way of life. The climate, terroirs, grapes all come together to provide this very special wine.
- The Côteaux d'Aix are situated in the South-East of France. The region is specialised in rosé wine. The vineyard of Provence enjoys an exceptional sunshine with hot summers moderated by the "mistral", cool wind specific of the region, giving a wide variety to the wine.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||one glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||285.94kJ (69.02kcal)||357.43kJ (86.28kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016