Tesco Free From Mozzarella Stick 150G
- Energy314kJ 75kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1255.90kJ (301.00kcal)
- Mozzarella medium fat soft cheese sticks coated in a gluten free breadcrumb.
- Our frozen Free From Mozzarella Sticks are in a lightly seasoned breadcrumb, free from wheat and gluten. Free from gluten & wheat Mozzarella Sticks can be cooked in the oven in 8 minutes meaning these tasty cheese sticks are perfect for serving as a starter, side or even as a party snack
Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (55%), Water, Gluten Free Breadcrumb, Sunflower Oil, Maize Flour, Maize Starch, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch, Salt, Emulsifiers (Methyl Cellulose, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Lemon Powder, Onion Powder, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Dextrose.
Gluten Free Breadcrumb contains: Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Maize Starch, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose
- Free From: Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 8 mins
Instructions: Place the mozzarella sticks evenly onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Two mozzarella sticks (25g) contain|
|Energy||1255.90kJ (301.00kcal)||313.98kJ (75.25kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016