- Cough for Chesty Cough 50mg/5ml Oral Solution
- Symptomatic relief of deep chesty coughs and to soothe the throat.
- Deep relief
- Targeted action
- Pack size: 180ml
Each 5 ml Dose contains Guaifenesin 50 mg as Active ArrayOfIngredient, Also contains approx. 4g of sugar, 3.66mg of Sodium and Glycerol
Preparation and Usage
- Read this package leaflet before use.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Dose in 10-20 ml.
- 10 ml dose (full measure cup to 10 ml): 15 ml (one 10 ml measure in cup followed by a 5 ml measure.) 20 ml: 10 ml taken twice. To be taken three or four times daily. Rinse the measure cup after use.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- HU8 7DS.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
180 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019