Oxo Stock Pot Reduced Salt Chicken 80G
- Energy29kJ 7kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 722kJ/172kcal
- Reduced Salt Concentrated Chicken Stock
- Have you seen our TV ad featuring our Oxo family, and want to know what recipe Dad was making with our delicious stock pots? It was Dad's Special Pasta Fusilli You can find the full recipe here: http://www.oxo.co.uk/recipes/dads special pasta
- You can also find the rest of the Oxo stock range on our website: http://www.oxo.co.uk/our range
- From our tasty stock pots to magic stock cubes, we have something for everyone.
- Oxo Stock Pots are a concentrated chicken stock.
- Oxo stock pots lift the flavour of every mouthful. Oxo Chicken Stock Pots are bursting with flavour, made with a special blend of real chicken juices, vegetables, herbs & seasonings.
- Add an extra burst of flavour to your dishes with Oxo Chicken Stock Pots. For inspiration, why not try melting a chicken stock pot into a delicious risotto, create a super soup, make a rich chicken casserole, or stir into a chicken curry. Whatever the dish, our Chicken Oxo Stock Pots transform everyday meals into family favourites.
- Yep, our chicken stock pots are gluten free (like all of our stock pot range)! Oh and of course our stock pots are free from artificial colours and flavour enhancers too.
- Transform your meals with our best ever concentrated stock. As well as being delicious, Oxo stock pots are simple to prepare. Simply melt & stir into your favourite dish. Alternatively, dissolve the stock pot in 500ml boiling water, or 750ml if you are after a lighter stock. Whichever way you like your stock, Oxo stock pots will be ready in no time!
- Reduced salt - 25% less salt than standard product
- Bursting with flavour
- Made with real meat juices
- Succulent chicken with garlic & thyme
- For a deeper, richer flavour
- Made with our rich flavoursome blend of meat juices, vegetables, herbs & seasonings
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours and no artificial flavour enhancers
- Pack size: 20g
- Reduced salt
Water, Dried Glucose Syrup, Iodised Salt, Chicken Stock (6%) (Chicken Bone Stock, Chicken Fat, Salt), Chicken Fat (4%), Sugar, Garlic Powder (contains Sulphites), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Flavourings, Autolysed Yeast Extract (Autolysed Yeast, Salt, Vegetable Extract), Acid (Lactic Add), Salt, Onion Powder, Ground Black Pepper, Dried Carrot Pieces, Beetroot Powder, Carrot Powder, Dried Thyme, Ground Turmeric, Dried Parsley, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Ground Bay Leaves, Natural Rosemary Flavouring
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool dry place. After opening store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Why not... add flavour to a Coq Au Vin or add into boiling water and quinoa
- Dissolve in 500ml boiling water (or 750ml for a lighter stock)
- Alternatively simply melt & stir in while cooking
Number of uses
20 This pack makes approximately 20 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- No artificial flavour enhancers
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- If you have any problems please keep the packaging and phone 0800 374342 (ROI 1800 93 2814) stating when and where you bought it. Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
4 x 20 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per Portion (100ml) as prepared|
|of which Saturates||1.7g||<0.1g|
|of which Sugars||7.0g||<0.5g|
|This pack makes approximately 20 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016