- A sweet and salty mix of Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (34%), Reese's Pieces (25%), Pretzels (21%) and Peanuts (20%).
- Sweet and Salty Mix with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis and Reese's Pieces Candy, Pretzels and Peanuts
- Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - Peanut Butter Creme in a Milk Chocolate Flavoured Coating.
- Reese's Pieces - Peanut Butter Candy Centre in a Sugar Candy Shell
- Pretzels - Savoury Dried Bread Snacks
- The original Reese's Peanut Butter Cup was created in 1928 as a partnership between H.B. Reese and Milton Hershey. Since then, the Reese's family has grown to include a variety of flavours and forms. Today, you can try Reese's products in dark chocolate, white chocolate, snack-sized pieces and candy bars.
- Get nutty, get snacking
- Pack size: 56g
Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups: Milk Chocolate Flavoured Coating (65%) [Sugar*; Cocoa Butter; Cocoa Mass; Skimmed Milk Powder; Milk Fat; Lactose (Milk); Emulsifiers: Soya Lecithin*, E476]; Peanut Butter Creme Centre (35%) [Peanuts; Sugar*; Dextrose*; Cocoa Butter; Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel and Palm Oil); Salt; Palm Kernel Oil; Emulsifier: E476; Acidity Regulator: E330; Antioxidant: E319], Reese's Pieces: Peanut Butter Candy Centre (62%) [Partially Defatted Peanuts; Sugar*; Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel and Soya Bean Oil*); Sugar; Corn Syrup Solids*; Dextrose*; Salt; Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin*; Flavouring]; Sugar Candy Shell (38%) [Sugar*; Corn Syrup*; Glazing Agents: E904, E903; Modified Cornstarch; Artificial Colours: E171, Tartrazine (E102), Allura Red (E129), Sunset Yellow (E110), E133; Whole Milk Powder], Pretzels: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulphate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid); Vegetable Oil (Corn Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Cottonseed Oil and/or Soybean* Oil); Salt; Corn Syrup*; Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate; Yeast, Peanuts, *Produced from Genetically Modified Sugar Beet, Corn and Soya Beans
- May contain traces of other Nuts
To keep this product in perfect condition store in a cool, dry place (16 to 18°C) and consume before the date given.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in the USA
Name and address
- Hershey Company,
- 100 Crystal A Drive,
- PA 17033-0815,
- Euro Brands Ltd,
- NN2 8XB,
- Please send comments within EU to:
- Hershey International,
- c/o A.I.B. International,
- P.O. Box 11,
- KT22 7YZ,
- Euro Brands Ltd,
- NN2 8XB,
Tartrazine (E102), Allura Red (E129) and Sunset Yellow (E110) may have effects on activity and attention in children.
|Typical Values||Typical Values (per 100g):|
|Energy||2076kj / 496kcal|
|of which Saturates||11.4g|
|of which Sugars||32.7g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016