Tesco Gravy Granules For Chicken 500G
- Energy101kJ 24kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 134kJ / 32kcal
- Chicken flavour gravy granules.
- RICH & SMOOTH Specially made for roasted flavour and silky texture
Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Salt, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flavourings (contains Wheat), Maltodextrin, Colour (Plain Caramel), Onion Powder, Barley Malt Extract, Sage, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Add 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of gravy granules into a measuring jug. Stir with 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water until smooth. This may take up to one minute. For a thicker gravy simply add more granules.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||75ml of gravy|
|Energy||134kJ / 32kcal||101kJ / 24kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019