- Roasted hazelnuts, raw almonds, blanched almonds & walnuts
- Source of protein and copper
- High in fibre
- We never use any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in our snacks
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Pack size: 37g
- Source of protein
- High in fibre
- Source of copper
- No added salt
Almonds (43%), Blanched Almonds (21%), Roasted Hazelnuts (18%), Walnuts (18%)
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Soya
Best Before: See pack lid.
Origin Free Text
Packed by Graze, here in the UK
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Get in touch at graze.com/in-stores or write to us at Freepost, the giant graze box.
37 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per portion 37g|
|Energy||2610 kJ||965 kJ|
|-||625 kcal||231 kcal|
|Fat||55 g||20 g|
|of which saturates||4.4 g||1.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||17 g||6.3 g|
|of which sugars||4.1 g||1.5 g|
|Fibre||10 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||19 g||7.0 g|
|Salt*||0.01 g||0 g|
|Additional nutrients||(% NRV)||(% NRV)|
|Copper||1.2 mg (122%)||0.45 mg (45%)|
|*No added salt - purely from naturally occurring sodium||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016