Vanish Gold Carpet Cleaner 650G
- Carpet Care Moist Powder
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
- www.happier homes.com
- For ingredients information: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Vanish Carpet Cleaning Range
- Vanish Machine & Hand Shampoos - Deep cleaning for large areas.
- Vanish Powerfoam - For deep cleaning of high traffic areas.
- Vanish Powerspray - For the fibre-deep stain removal on carpets, upholsteries and car-seats.
- Our gold standard
- Shake & clean
- 5x benefits vs vacuuming
- For newer looking carpets
- Pack size: 650g
Less than 5%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, Anionic Surfactants, Perfume
Store the product only in the original container.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before opening
- Shake - Open - Sprinkle - Brush - Vacuum - Reseal
- Easy to Use
- 1. Preparation: Vacuum clean the carpet before use.
- 2. Before use, shake the bag thoroughly to maximise product coverage. Turn the bag around and pull to completely remove both sealing strips from the bottom.
- 3. Hold the bag by the handle and shake to distribute the powder. No dampening with water is required.
- 4. Work in the Vanish Clean & Fresh Powerpowder with a brush.
- 5. Allow the Vanish Clean & Fresh Powerpowder to work until the carpet is completely dry (approx. 20 minutes). Keep the room ventilated during drying and vacuuming. It is still possible to walk on the carpet.
- 6. Completely vacuum up the dried powder. Change your vacuum cleaner bag regularly.
- 7. After use, carefully roll up the pouch towards the adhesive tag, gently lift the tag and pull it over to reseal.
- 8. In rare cases there may be light spots after vacuuming. In these cases, stain residues bind powder to them.
- We recommend removing the remains with a soft brush and then vacuuming. Avoid using water in any case.
- Usage Advice
- Test a hidden section of the carpet for colour fastness.
- In case of spillages or half solid substances (e.g. butter, ketchup) remove excess stains and pre-treat with Vanish Oxi-Action Carpet Stain Remover.
- Check vacuum cleaner is in working condition, according to manufacturer's instructions. Ensure the bag is well fixed and not full; change bag regularly. Check presence and status of filters.
- If using a bagless vacuum cleaner, empty the tank and clean the filter before vacuuming the powder. Empty the vacuum cleaner tank regularly.
- For central Vacuum Cleaners refer to manufacturer's indications. Re-close pack of best preservation of left product.
- Do not use with: Water Filter type vacuum cleaners, Water Extraction or Shampooer Machines, any other machine treatment involving water.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- U.K.: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 7697079
- R.O.I.: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel: 01 661 7318
Safety Information KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS Do not breath dust when applying and vacuuming the product Do not get in contact with eyes and skin Ventilate area after use
650 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016