- Vin de Pays Sauvignon du Val de Loire
- A lovely refreshing and elegant Sauvignon Blanc with complex flavours of bright citrus fruit from the Loire Valley in France.
INGREDIENTS: Sulphur Dioxide
- Contains sulphites.,
- A lovely refreshing and elegant Sauvignon Blanc with complex flavours of bright citrus fruit from the Loire valley in France.
Region of Origin
The Loire Valley
Fournier Pere et Fils
Type of Closure
Crisp & Dry
- Pressing is done in modern pneumatic presses in the winery, and the must is fermented at cool temperatures.The winery is kept at a cool temperature throughout, since freshness and aromatic purity are the important elements here.
- The Fournier family estate has grown from five hectares in 1950 to 60 hectares today. The family have recently completed building a brand new winery, whose design, equipment and impeccable hygiene must rank as amongst the finest in France. Claude is responsible for making the wine and he is constantly experimenting with new techniques to improve quality.
- Produced from the vineyards of the Central Loire district the wine has all the characteristics of the famed Loire wines.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||276.73kJ (66.78kcal)||345.91kJ (83.48kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016