Tesco Chianti 75Cl
- Chianti DOCG
- Tesco Chianti DOCG
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Bursting with bright cherry and blueberry flavours with a long and juicy finish
Region of Origin
Gruppo Italiano Vini S.p.A
Type of Closure
Fruity & Medium Bodied
Sangiovese, Complimentary grapes
- The vines are situated on well-exposed hills, trained prevalently by the Guyot and Cordon systems, on medium density soil of Tufo and Alberese, the two typical soils in the Chianti area of Tuscany. The grapes are picked between September and October, in the correct state of ripeness. These are then vinified using the red wine method, with careful checking of temperature and quality of maceration. The wine is aged for a number of months in tank before being bottled.
- The Chianti region is complimented by a mild climate, beautiful landscapes and fertile soil where the original grapes used were cultivated by the Etruscans and developed into the Chianti wine which has become famous around the world. The Chianti region is complimented by a mild climate and beautiful landscapes, crossed by gently rolling terraced hills, valleys and rivers. The Sangiovese grape used in Chianti, it seems, has been cultivated by the Etruscans, an ancient population who settled in Tuscany. Today, Chianti is now one of the most well know red wines around the world.
- The natural beauty of Chianti, situated between Florence and Siena, has maintained all the charm that makes this zone one of the most attractive in all of Tuscany and renowned for its stunning landscapes.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ml||125 ml|
|Energy||303.78kJ (73.26kcal)||379.58kJ (91.54kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016