Tesco Cotes Du Rhone 75Cl
- Appellation Côtes du Rhone AOP. Produce of France.
- A medium bodied red with flavours of red and black cherries and a spicy finish.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Intense aromas of red ripe fruits. The mouth is ample, round, well balanced, elegantly structured with soft tannins in the end and a fruity and long finish.
Region of Origin
The Rhone Valley
LES GRANDS CHAIS DE FRANCE - Francois Martenot SAS
Type of Closure
Synthetic Cork: Other
Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah, Carignan
- 60% Thermovinification in order to favour the fuit, and the softness. The rest is traditionally fermented and contributes to give the structure of the palate.
- Wines have been produced in the region since pre-Roman times. In the mid 17th century the right-bank district of Côte du Rhône had issued regulations to govern the quality of its wine and in 1737 the king ordered that casks of wine shipped from the nearby river port of Roquemaure should be branded with the letters CDR to introduce a system of protecting its origin. The name was changed to Côtes du Rhône when the left-bank wines were included in the appellation some hundred years later.
- Mediteranean climate which allow the harvest to take place in perfect conditions with very ripe fruits. The wines obtained are generous, comercial, approchable and are produced in order to be consumed quickly.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||289.34kJ (69.82kcal)||361.68kJ (87.28kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016