- Bordeaux AOC
- Medium bodied red with fruity flavours of cherries and plums.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Approachable wine showing classic Cabernet blackcurrant fruit and soft plummy Merlot . Perfect with red meats
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
RedGrapeBlend, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- This wine is made from fermentation in oak barrels and blended together to make wine, soft and approachable
- Coming from the classic wine region of Bordeaux, known for making red wines of great style
- This wine comes from the AC Bordeaux appellation, known for producing fresh, young, approachable wines of an easy drinking style
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100mL contains||Each glass (125mL) contains|
|Energy||293.62kJ (70.88kcal)||367.03kJ (88.59kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016