- Energy825kJ 198kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 825kJ / 198kcal
- Fresh Class A whole chicken without giblets.
- Roast this whole chicken with your favourite veg, stuffing and gravy. Make the most of every portion with tasty RealFood recipes for legs, breasts and chicken stock. Willow Farms chickens are reared to Red Tractor assured welfare standards, to find out more about our Farms Range visit www.tesco.com/thefarmsrange
- Fresh Class A. Without giblets.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 48 hours in the fridge before use. Once defrosted use on the same day. Do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Oven Chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Place in a roasting tin in the centre of pre-heated oven and cook for recommended time on front of label, basting occasionally.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging. This chicken is washed and ready to cook.
- Wash hands, utensils and all surfaces after touching raw chicken.
Produced in the U.K., Origin UK
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones..
Tray. Widely Recycled Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100g|
|Energy||825kJ / 198kcal||825kJ / 198kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019