Willow Farms Whole Chicken
- Energy825kJ 198kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 824.70kJ (197.90kcal)
- Fresh Class A whole chicken without giblets.
- Willow Farms chicken reared exclusively for Tesco. Roast this whole chicken with your favourite veg, stuffing and gravy. Make the most of every portion with tasty RealFood recipes for legs, breasts and chicken stock. Willow Farms chickens are reared to Red Tractor assured welfare standards, to find out more about our Farms Range visit www.tesco.com/thefarmsrange
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: print on line
Instructions: Put in a roasting tin in centre of preheated oven and cook for recommended time on front of label, basting occasionally. The chicken is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer and piping hot throughout. If the juices are pink continue cooking until they run clear.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Remove and dispose of packaging. This chicken is washed and ready to cook. Wash hands, utensils and all surfaces after touching raw chicken.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||100g as sold|
|Energy||824.70kJ (197.90kcal)||824.70kJ (197.90kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016