- A Complete Pet Food for Dogs
- We invite you to learn more at freshpet.com/our commitment.
- We make our foods in our own Freshpet® Kitchens
- This recipe is made with 64% chicken, 11% chicken liver and 10% wholesome oats plus essential vitamins & minerals for a 100% complete & balanced meal
- At Freshpet®, we have a single-minded mission - to bring the power of fresh, real ingredients to our dogs and cats. And, we're committed to doing so in ways that are good for our pets, for people and for the planet.
- 100% complete & balanced
- Gently cooked to lock in nutrients
- Natural ingredients with vitamins & minerals
- Made with fresh chicken
- Pack size: 794g
Fresh Chicken (34%), Chicken (30%), Chicken Liver (11%), Ground Oats (10%), Rice Bran, Eggs, Carrots (1%), Garlic Powder, Spinach (0.5%), Celery Seed Powder
Keep refrigerated & finish contents of opened bag within 7 days.
Origin Free Text
Prepared in the USA
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding Guidelines
- Depending on the age, activity level and condition of your dog, the feeding guidelines will need to be adjusted.
- The normal daily feeding amount for a healthy adult dog:
- Dog's Weight: 2 - 4.5 kg, Daily Amount: 70 - 115 g
- Dog's Weight: 5 - 9 kg, Daily Amount: 115 - 190 g
- Dog's Weight: 9.5 - 16 kg, Daily Amount: 190 - 290 g
- Dog's Weight: 16.5 - 23 kg, Daily Amount: 290 - 380 g
- Dog's Weight: 23.5 - 29.5 kg, Daily Amount: 380 - 450 g
- Dog's Weight: + 10 kg, Daily Amount: + 90 g
- For pregnant or lactating females, offer two to three times the normal adult requirement. For puppies feed up to twice the normal adult requirement from four to fourteen months of age, in two to three feedings. The above quantities can be fed as one meal or divided into two meals based on your dog's preference. When switching foods, gradually increase the new food and decrease the previous food to make a smooth transition. Visit your veterinarian regularly to maintain your pet's health. Always provide fresh water.
Name and address
- P.O. Box 12304,
- CO1 9QB,
- Freshpet® Guarantee
- We are committed to making the freshest food possible. If for any reason our foods do not look or smell fresh, please contact us for a replacement.
- Contact Us:
- P.O. Box 12304,
- CO1 9QB,
- Tel: 0800 0096185
- Rep. of Ireland Tel: 1800 947244
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical Constituents|
|Vitamin D3||438 IU|
|Vitamin E||68 IU|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||334 mg (Zinc 50 mg)|
|Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||239 mg (Iron 36 mg)|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||25 mg (Copper 3.8 mg)|
|Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||31 mg (Manganese 4.7 mg)|
|Sodium Selenite||0.08 mg (Selenium 0.04 mg)|
|Calcium Iodate||1.1 mg (Iodine 0.7 mg)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016