- Assorted Milk and Dark Chocolates and Toffee.
- Remember to enjoy chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Quality Street® is suitable for vegetarians.
- The chocolate used in Quality Street® has been produced under The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™, which works with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers for better chocolate.
- What's your favourite Quality Street®? With a variety of iconic sweets to choose from, you're sure to bring home everyone's favourites. Every carton of Quality Street® contains a mixture of our famous individually wrapped chocolates, toffees, and Fruit Cremés for everyone to enjoy.
- The rustle of sweets, the unmistakable scent of the newly-opened box, and the gleam of each bright, multicoloured wrapper is all part of the joy of Quality Street®. When you bring home a carton of our famous individually wrapped chocolates, nobody will be able to wait to dig through and find their favourite. Whether you're enjoying these iconic Christmas sweets on the special day or just spending time together as a family, create moments that you can treasure forever with Quality Street®.
- Our iconic selection of sweets has been bringing people together since 1936. John Macintosh, the owner of a successful confectionery business in Norwich, sold a deliciously chewy new toffee invented by his wife. When his son inherited the business, he soon created a range of sweets in beautiful wrappers that everyone could enjoy - and Quality Street® was born. Our sweets have been made in Halifax in Yorkshire since 1936, but they are enjoyed all over the world by lovers of delicious chocolate.
- You'll know it's Christmas when you see the iconic purple carton for the first time. From The Purple One to Green Triangle, Strawberry Delight to Chocolate Toffee Finger, there's something that everyone in the family can't wait to get their hands on. Open the carton, dig through the sparkling sweets, and discover festive moments that you'll remember forever.
- Have your tried Quality Street® Matchmakers? Share a box of Cool Mint, Salted Caramel, or Zingy Orange with friends and family.
- 265g inc. wraps
- Occasionally it is necessary to replace a sweet with another of equally high quality.
- A variety of your favourite iconic individually wrapped sweets
- Delicious milk and dark chocolates, toffees, and fruit cremés
- Perfect for sharing at Christmas and other celebrations
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Includes the famous Green Triangle and The Purple One
- Pack size: 257g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Sunflower, Rapeseed, Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Coconut , Hazelnuts, Butter (from Milk), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, E471), Humectant (Glycerol), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Butterfat (from Milk), Flavourings, Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt, Lactic Acid, Corn Starch, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum, Milk and Dark Chocolates contain Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts
Store cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- The chocolates may become white in warm conditions as a result of cocoa butter moving to the surface, but are still safe to enjoy.
Number of uses
14 Know your servings 2 sweets = 1 serving. Pack contains approximately 14 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
257 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||11.7g||2.2g||20g||11%|
|of which: sugars||58.5g||10.8g||90g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**2 sweets (18.44g)||-||-||-||-|
|Pack contains approximately 14 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019