Nurofen Joint&Back Pain 10% Gel 40G
- Joint & Back Pain Relief Max Strength 10% Gel
- To relieve pain and inflammation in:
- Backache, Muscular and rheumatic pain, Strains and sprains, Sport injuries
- Pack size: 40g
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 10% w/w, Also contains: Purified Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide
Do not store above 25°C., Keep the tube in the carton in order to protect from light.
Preparation and Usage
- Read carefully enclosed leaflet before use.
- How to Use:
- Check the tube seal is not broken before first use. Invert cap and press to break seal.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Squeeze 2 to 5cm (i.e. 0.8 to 2 inches) of gel from the tube and rub into the affected area until absorbed-then wash your hands straight away. The amount of gel squeezed would be equivalent to 50 to 125mg of Ibuprofen.
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- Mercury Pharma Group Ltd.,
- Capital House,
- 85 King William Street,
- EC4N 7BL,
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- HU8 7DS.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. DO NOT USE IF YOU: Are allergic to any of the ingredients, aspirin or any other pain relievers known as NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Are under 12 years, pregnant or breastfeeding, except on the advice of a doctor. DO NOT APPLY MORE OF THIS MEDICINE THAN THE LABEL TELLS YOU TO. Consult your doctor before use if you are asthmatic, have active peptic ulcer, kidney problems or are taking aspirin or other pain killers. Talk to your doctor if your symptoms worsen or if there is no improvement after 14 days. Do not cover with plaster or dressing. Do not apply more than 4 times in 24hrs. Do not reapply within 4 hours. Do not use it on broken or damaged skin, on the lips, near the eyes, mouth or nose. Avoid excessive exposure of the treated area to sunlight. Discontinue if a rash develops. USE THIS MEDICINE ONLY ON YOUR SKIN.
40 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016