Made up according to instructions half of a pizza base contains
- 16%of the reference intake
- 3%of the reference intake
- 11%of the reference intake
- 3%of the reference intake
- 5%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1375kJ (326kcal)
- Gluten and Dairy Free Dough Mix
- Free From Gluten, Wheat and Milk Dough Mix
- Pack size: 145G
Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Sugar, Yeast, Stabiliser (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Rice Bran, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Salt.
- Free From: Milk, Wheat, Gluten
Store in a cool dry place.
Instructions: Temperature: 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7
Time: 15 minutes
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- To prepare pizza base:
- Makes 1 pizza base weighing approximately 196g when made up according to
- You will need: 100ml warm water, 1 tbsp. olive oil, your favourite topping.
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 7.
- 2. Empty the contents of the sachet into a bowl and add the water and olive
- oil. Mix for 1 minute and 45s with an electronic mixer at medium speed or by
- hand to form a soft dough.
- 3. Roll out into a circle approximately 25cm (10").
- 4. Leave in a warm place to prove for 30 minutes. (at this point the pizza base
- can either be frozen for use later or refrigerated for up to 24 hours before
- 5. Lightly prick holes in the pizza with a fork to prevent bubbling.
- 6. Cover the base with your favourite toppings.
- 7. Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Ensure both topping and base are
- thoroughly cooked.
- For dough balls (makes 7-8).
- You will need 100ml warm water 1 tbsp. olive oil, your favourite toppings.
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/ Fan 180C/ Gas Mark 6.
- 2. Lightly grease a small tin.
- 3. Empty the contents of the Dough Mix into a bowl and add the water and oil.
- 4. Mix in a bit of your favourite topping.
- 5. Mix with an electronic mixer at slow speed for 45 seconds to form a dough.
- 6. Mould into small dough balls and arrange in the tin.
- 7. Bake in the over for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
|Typical Values||Madeup according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions half of a pizza base (98 g) contains|
|Energy||1375kJ (326kcal)||1347kJ (319kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023