Dettol All In One Disinfectant Spray Blossom 400Ml
- All in One Disinfectant Spray Orchard Blossom
- www.happier homes.com
- Dettol Disinfectant Spray can help protect your family from illness by helping prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses. This product kills 99.9% of bacteria on both hard and soft surfaces, plus it fragrances the air.
- Dettol Disinfectant Spray kills the following bacteria, viruses & fungi:
- Bacteria & Fungi
- E. coli
- Staph. Aureus
- Athlete's foot fungus
- Influenza Type A H1N1
- Rhinovirus (the leading cause of the common cold)
- Rotavirus (the leading cause of infectious diarrhoea in children)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV-the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children)
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Adenovirus Type 2
- Herpes simplex virus Types 1 & 2
- Hepatitis A virus
- Kills cold & flu viruses
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Hard surfaces
- Pack size: 400ml
Preparation and Usage
- Where to Use:
- Toilet areas, Rubbish bins, Kitchen sink, Door handles, Bath & taps, Shower bases, Pet beds, Couches / Sofas, Mattresses, Soft surfaces & upholstery and Car seats
- How to Use:
- Shake can well. Hold can 15-20cm from pre-cleaned surface and spray surface until covered with mist. Do not saturate fabric when using on Soft Surfaces. Allow to air dry. No need to wipe. Surfaces may vary in quality. Always test for suitability on a small inconspicuous area prior to use. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces or acrylic plastics. Not for personal use.
- Dettol Consumer Services.
- For help and advice contact us:
- Reckitt Benckiser
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
400 Millilitres ℮
DETTOL AIO D/FECTANT SPRAY BLOSSOM 400ML
WARNING WARNING DETTOL Disinfectant Spray Orchard Blossom. Flammable Aerosol. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/ open flames/ hot surfaces - No smoking. Do not spray on open flame or other ignition source. Pressurised container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Extremes of temperature can occur in motor cars, near ovens, and fireplaces. Do not spray near an electrical fire, heat sources or electrical equipment in use. Do not spray on food. Shake well before use. Spray away from the body. CAUTION: Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating & inhaling can be harmful or fatal. Per 100g contains 57.81g ethanol, 0.09g Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate. Contains perfume, limonene. SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016