Dove Dermaspa Fair / Medium Gradual Self Tan 200Ml
- Bask in our Summer Revived Body Lotion and treat yourself to that holiday glow all year round.
- We gathered together the people who know skin and the people who know beauty and came up with Cell-Moisturisers - key moisturizing actives compressed from natural seed oils. We then combined this for the first time with natural tanners, creating a pampering self tanning lotion that leaves skin glowing and full of moisture.
- Enjoy smooth, moisturized skin with a natural looking tan.
- Dove DermaSpa. Spa Experience. Dermatological Care.
- Within the Stratum Corneum.
- Smooth on sunshine with Dove Summer Revived, our moisturizer with a touch of self-tanner, to leave skin with a summer glow that builds over time, as well as looking and feeling cared for.
- Want to know a secret? You don’t actually need summer for your skin to get a summer glow. Well, OK, self tanner isn’t exactly beauty’s best-kept secret, but there’s no doubt that the best (and easiest) glow is the one that comes from a bottle. So how do you keep this sun-kissed look all-year round? With the best self-tanner.
- For the best application, moisturizing is key, but that’s even easier when your self tan lotion already is a body moisturizer. Try a gradual tan moisturizer such as Dove Summer Revived Body Lotion, with two shades to match more skin tones.
- Use sweeping, circular movements to rub in your tanning lotion and try to give it at least half an hour to sink in before you get dressed for a nice, even finish. Voila: glowing, sun-kissed skin, whatever the weather.
- Truly healthy-looking bronze glow
- It combines the luxurious sensory experience of a spa with all the expertise of dermatological care
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- This gradual self tan moisturises skin
- This Fake Tan can be used on medium to dark skin
- The best (and easiest) glow is one that comes from a bottle
- Pack size: 200millilitre
Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caramel, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric acid, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copoly, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isohexadecane, Maltodextrin, Palmitic Acid, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearamide AMP, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 16255, CI 47005
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016