- Energy890kJ 213kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1934kJ / 463kcal
- Sweet Shortcrust Pastry Mix
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Icing Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Salt.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Makes: Approx. 10 servings of sweet shortcrust pastry.You will need:90 ml (6 tbsp) cold water; plain flour for dusting; egg or milk for glazingMethod:1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a mixing bowl and add the water. 2. Mix together with a fork to form a soft dough. 3. Roll out on a lightly floured surface and use as required. 4. For a more golden brown pastry, brush with beaten egg or egg mixed with milk.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions One-tenth of a pack (46g) contains|
|Energy||1934kJ / 463kcal||890kJ / 213kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019