Each Tablespoon contains
- 5%of the reference intake
- 13%of the reference intake
- 7%of the reference intake
- <1%of the reference intake
- 0%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2777kJ / 672kcal
- Crushed sesame seed paste
- Tahini is a thick paste made from ground seasame seeds. it's most commonly used as a flavouring ingredient in Middle Eastern dishes such as houmous, dips and salad dressings
- Pack size: 300G
Roasted Pulped Sesame Seeds.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 weeks and by date shown.
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each Tablespoon (15g) contains|
|Energy||2777kJ / 672kcal||417kJ / 101kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023
No reviews yet
Help other customers like youWrite a review
Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.