Tesco Finest Beef Madras & Rice 450G
- Energy2694kJ 641kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 646kJ / 154kcal
- Marinated beef in a tomato and chilli sauce with cooked pilau rice.
- *Spiced, marinated, slow cooked beef in a rich coconut & curry leaf sauce. Our experts marinate British beef before cooking it for 5 hours, until it's perfectly tender. The rich sauce is made with onions, coconut, curry leaf and tangy tamarind, while the rice is enhanced with a bespoke blend of spices, all tempered to release their aromatic flavours.
- Pack size: 450g
Cooked Pilau Rice, Beef (23%), Onion, Tomato Purée, Tomato, Coconut Extract, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Green Chilli Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Paste, Coconut Flakes, Sugar, Desiccated Coconut, Coriander, Cornflour, Salt, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Tamarind Paste, Cumin Powder, Curry Leaves, Chilli Powder, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Fennel Seed, Colour (Paprika Extract), Mustard Seed, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Powder, Fennel Powder, Clove Powder.
Cooked Pilau Rice contains: Water, Basmati Rice, Rapeseed Oil, Lentils, Turmeric Powder, Curry Leaf, Mustard Seed, Cumin Seed.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: Chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Stir before serving.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 50 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Stir before serving.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W 7 mins / 900W 6 mins
Heat on full power.
Stir before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Frozen: 800W 12 mins / 900W 11 mins
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Stir before serving.
- For best results microwave heat.
- Remove outer sleeve. Pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
- When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Produced in the U.K., using beef from the U.K.
Number of uses
Sleeve. Card widely recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (417g**)|
|Energy||646kJ / 154kcal||2694kJ / 641kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019