- Protect your hair from daily wear and tear with Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner. It gently conditions hair with its mild, nourishing formula, leaving you with the look and feel of soft and silky hair. This moisturising conditioner nourishes hair from deep within each strand, leaving it up to five times smoother. Designed for hair that is a touch dry, this Dove conditioner helps to moisturise hair, giving it a smooth and manageable appearance, but without weighing it down. To experience comprehensive benefits, use with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo.
- As part of the Dove Nutritive Solutions range, this Dove conditioner is formulated with Pro-Moisture Complex, which helps to smooth hair on the outside while deeply and progressively nourishing it from within. With regular use, this Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner helps to make hair look and feel healthier in the long run. With every wash, it instantly detangles hair, improving manageability and leaving you with the appearance of soft and silky hair.
- How to use
- For softer hair that feels up to five times smoother, gently apply Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner to wet hair after shampooing, concentrating on the mid-lengths and ends, and then rinse. For best results, use with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo. Suitable for daily use.
- Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo
- Moisturising conditioner instantly detangles and improves manageability
- Dove conditioner nourishes to make hair softer and 5x smoother
- Helps protects normal hair from daily wear and tear
- Progressively nourishes with regular use
- Formulated with Pro-Moisture Complex
- Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner is suitable for daily use
- Pack size: 200millilitre
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Arginine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Lactic acid, Lysine HCl, Parfum, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium chloride, Sodium sulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Trehalose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016