Toni & Guy Heat Protection Mist Spray 150Ml
- Smooths & protects your hair ready for styling
- Anti-static control
- 150ml spray
- Do you want to know the best kept backstage secret? Preparing your hair before styling is everything. That’s why Toni&Guy developed a series of products to protect, smooth and prepare your hair for styling and help you create your look from the hair down. Our Heat Protection Mist controls and protects hair against heat damage from regular blow drying and heat styling up to 230°C, for a soft and smooth finish. Ready to create your style? Press switch at nozzle to unlock spray trigger. Before heat styling, spritz evenly over damp hair and comb through. Partner with one of our styling products to help create your look from the hair down. This product is also available in travel size, so you can use your favourite product on the go or on holiday. Born in London from a love of fashion, Toni&Guy products are inspired by catwalk looks and high street style, to create standout hair styles. Toni&Guy celebrates individuality, empowering you to express your style through hair and fashion and to create your look from the hair down. Looking for hair style inspiration? Check out our website toniandguy-products.com for professional tips on how to achieve salon inspired hair styles. Go to allthingshair.com for hair tutorials, trends and product recommendations. We would love to hear your thoughts! If you enjoyed using this product, please share a review.
- 230°C Protection & Control
- Controls and protects hair against heat damage from regular blow drying and heat styling up to 230°C, for a soft and smooth finish
- Press switch at nozzle to unlock spray trigger
- Before heat styling, spritz evenly over damp hair and comb through
- Ideal for use with other styling products to maximise your style
- Born and bred in London, our collection of hair care and styling products is inspired by backstage know-how, to help you create your look from the hair down
- Pack size: 150ml
Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric acid, Dimethiconol/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl alcohol, Laureth-23, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Parfum, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium hydroxide, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, VP/VA Copolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
- Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019