- Heat Barrier Protector with Kerastrength
- Offers protection from heat damage caused by styling tools
- Protects up to 220°C
- Enriched with nourishing extracts of patchouli oil & macadamia
- Follow Us
- Keep up with Nicky on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest product, style and salon news.
- Heat Styling Protection Angel
- The Hairdresser
- One of the world's most renowned hair experts, winner of countless awards, TV and magazine fame, an 'A' list celebrity clientele who adore his unique creative talent and above all, an ongoing love affair with hair.
- The Product Aim
- Everyone wants that gorgeous salon finish at the end of every hair wash. Each formulation is designed to respond to your hair needs, with simple advice to get your hair the best it can be at home. Just remember that good hair is easy but great hair takes just a little extra time.
- Heat styling protection angel
- Patchouli oil, macadamia
- Pack size: 250ML
Aqua (Water), Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Extract, EDTA, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Step by Step Advice
- Step 1 Who Should Use it and Why?
- Anyone who enjoys a love affair with hairdryers, tongs, irons or heated rollers and wants a dream spray to coat the hair with a barrier that allows style without the damage.
- Step 2 How to Use It? Separate hair into sections and spray evenly just before heat contact. Suitable for use on both damp and dry hair.
Name and address
- Blue Orange,
- SG8 8DL.
- Like to know more about Nicky Clarke products? Then please write to:
- Blue Orange,
- SG8 8DL.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021