Schwartz Indian Rogan Josh Mix 35G
- A fragrant recipe mix with coriander seed, aromatic star anise and spicy red chilli for a Rogan Josh curry full of flavour.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Authentic Indian flavour
- Chilli rating - medium - 2
- Ready in 1 hour
- 2 of your 5 a day is provided by 1 serving of our recipe
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- No hydrogenated fat
- No added preservatives or MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 35g
Cumin, Dried Garlic, Ground Coriander Seed (10%), Onion Powder, Salt, Chilli Powder (6%) (Chilli Pepper, Cumin, Salt, Oregano, Garlic), Ground Ginger, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Ground Cinnamon (Cassia), Turmeric, Sugar, Paprika, Ground Cloves, Cayenne Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Flavouring, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Star Anise
Store in a cool dry place our of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- For our recipe you will need...
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 450g (1 lb) lean lamb shoulder, diced
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 75ml (3fl oz) cold water
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1. Heat the oil and gently fry the onion for 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- 2. Add the lamb and fry for 5 minutes, until golden brown. Stir in the sachet contents and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer 45 minutes, until the lamb is tender and mouth-watering.
- For a little inspiration...
- Perfect with grilled naan bread and basmati rice. Also delicious with boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs. Serve with a creamy mint raita.
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- No added preservatives
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
35 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per serving*||% RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||1.7g||4.4g||22%|
|of which sugars||8.4g||7.7g||9%|
|*1 serving = 1/4 of Our Recipe||-||-||-|
|**% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019