- Mango and Passion Fruit Flavour Isotonic Drink with Sugars and Sweeteners
- Trusted by sport
- Unlock your body's potential with Lucozade Sport. Your performance partner for sports and exercise.
- Lucozade Sport provides carbohydrates and electrolytes to:
- Enhance hydration during exercise
- Help maintain your performance during endurance exercise
- Deliver great tasting refreshment when you need it most
- Pack size: 2000ML
Water, Glucose Syrup, Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Stabiliser (Acacia Gum), Flavourings, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Sweeteners (Acesulfame-K, Sucralose), Vitamins (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B6, B12), Colour (Beta Carotene)
Once opened refrigerate. Consume within 4 days.Best Before End date on cap or top of bottle.
Preparation and Usage
- Drink this if you're an adult who trains or takes part in sport.
- It's best when you're eating properly and staying healthy
Number of uses
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. This cap is not suitable for children under 3 years.
Bottle. Plastic - Widely Recycled Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Wrap. Card - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited
- 2 Longwalk Road,
- Stockley Park,
- UB11 1BA.
- How to get in touch:
- Write to us: Consumer Care, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA
- Phone us: UK 0800 096 3666 ROI 1800 989 488
- Visit us at our website: www.lucozadesport.com
Lower age limit
4 x 500ml
|Typical Values||per 100ml||%RI*||per 500ml||%RI*|
|of which sugars, g||3.7||18.5|
|Vitamin B6, mg||0.05||3||0.24||17|
|Vitamin B12, µg||0.09||3||0.43||17|
|Pantothenic Acid, mg||0.20||3||1.02||17|
|Contains negligible amounts of - Fat, Saturates and Protein. Electrolytes per 100ml: Sodium 50mg||-||-||-||-|
|*RI = Reference Intake||-||-||-||-|
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. This cap is not suitable for children under 3 years.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020