- Energy972 kJ 232 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 818kJ
- Cod Fillets in a Beer Batter Coating
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious.
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- Pack size: 270g
Cod (65%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Rapeseed Oil, Water, Beer (3%) [Wheat, Barley], Wheat Starch, Gram Flour, Potato Starch, Salt, Maltodextrin, Flavourings (contains Mustard), Sunflower Oil, Wheat Gluten, Yeast Extract, Cocoa Butter, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mustard Flour, Sugar
Keep frozenStore at -18°C or below. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Instructions: Our Beer Battered Cod Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer.
Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
22 mins to oven bake 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7
Pre-heat the oven and a baking tray. Remove all packaging. Place product on the baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 22 minutes (fan oven 20 minutes).
Preparation and Usage
- For the perfect evening meal...
- Try serving these Beer Battered Cod Fillets with chunky slow cooked potato wedges, fresh garden peas and a sprig of mint.
- Enjoy with a glass of well chilled Sancerre.
Number of uses
Pack contains 2 servings
- Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Card - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
|Typical Values||per 100g||Each fillet oven baked contains||%RI*||RI* for a average adult|
|(of which saturates)||0.7g||0.9g||4%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.7g||0.8g||<1%|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019