Tesco Garlic Slice 9 Pack, 290 G
- Energy485kJ 116kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1564kJ / 373kcal
- 9 slices of crusty white baguette with a garlic and parsley topping, with added butter.
- Crispy & Buttery Crusty baguette slices with an aromatic garlic and parsley topping Our expert bakers have refined their recipe and techniques over time to create bread that delivers the best possible texture and flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Garlic and Parsley Topping (20%) [Butter (Milk), Margarine [Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene)], Garlic Purée, Garlic, Parsley, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice], Water, Rye Flour, Salt, Yeast, Wheat Fibre, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
This product may have been/was previously frozen and has been restored to chill/ambient temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still/not suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results, oven heat. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 6-7 minutes Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 6-7 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated medium grill for 3-4 minutes.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Slice (31g)|
|Energy||1564kJ / 373kcal||485kJ / 116kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019