Tesco Echinacea Cold And Flu Relief 30S
- Tesco Echinacea Cold and Flu Relief.
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of the common cold and influenza type infections based on traditional use only.
Each film coated tablet contains the active ingredient: 71.5mg of extract (dry extract) from Echinacea purpurea root (6-7:1) (equivalent to 429 mg - 500 mg of Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench, root)
Also contains: maltodextrin, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, purified talc, vegetable carbon black (E153), copper chlorophyllin (E141), titanium dioxide (E171).
- Not applicable to traditional herbal medicines.
Do not store above 25°C.
Number of uses
- This product is not suitable if you are under 12 years of age, pregnant or.breastfeeding.If symptoms worsen or do not improve within 10 days.you must see a doctor or pharmacist.DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.WARNING:.• Do not use if you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy.(Asteraceae/Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients.• Do not use if blister is broken.• Do not use these tablets after the expiry date shown on pack.Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.Do not store above 25°C.Store in the original container.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per tablet||-|
|Energy||.00kJ (.00kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016