Tesco Stress Relief 30S
- Tesco Herbal Stress Relief.
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used for temporary relief of symptoms associated with stress, such as mild anxiety, based on traditional use only.
Each film coated tablet contains the active ingredients:
34 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Hop Strobile (Humulus lupulus L.) (4-6:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 70% (v/v), 30.8 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (4:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% (v/v), 15.2 mg of extract (as dry extract) of Passion Flower herb (Passiflora incarnate L.) (5-7:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 50% (v/v).
The other ingredients are:
Extract excipients: Maltodextrin, colloidal anhydrous silica, liquid glucose.
Core excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
Film-coating: Polyethylene glycol 400, hypromellose 4500, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, iron oxides (E172), titanium dioxide (E171).
- Not applicable to traditional herbal medicines.
Do not store above 25°C.
Number of uses
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.WARNING:.Do not take if you are:.• under 18 years of age.• pregnant or breastfeeding.• allergic to any of the ingredients.• already taking a medicine for sleep or anxiety.Avoid excessive alcoholic drink while taking this medicine.This medicine.may make you feel drowsy.If affected, do not drive or operate machines.If symptoms worsen or persist consult your doctor, pharmacist or.qualified healthcare practitioner.Do not use these tablets after the expiry date stated on pack.Do not store above 25°C.Store in the original package.KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per tablet||-|
|* Reference Intake Of An Average Adult (8400 Kj / 2000 Kcal)||* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019