- Energy216kJ 52kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1078kJ / 259kcal
- Smoked Prosciutto; Smoked dry cured ham. Salami Milano; Seasoned pork salami. Salami Ventricina; Spicy pork salami. Salami Napoli; Pork salami with pepper.
- Made In Italy 8 Smoked Prosciutto, 5 Salami Milano, 5 Ventricina and 5 Salami Napoli Our platter is made by a family run company that has been producing charcuterie for eight generations dating back to 1812. We have worked together for over 20 years to deliver an authentic Italian flavour.
- Made In Italy 8 Smoked Prosciutto, 5 Salami Milano, 5 Ventricina and 5 Salami Napoli
- Pack size: 200g
Smoked Prosciutto: Pork Leg, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Fructose, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Dried Garlic. Salami Milano: Pork, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Dried Garlic, Sugar, Herbs, Juniper Berries. Salami Ventricina: Pork, Red Chilli, Salt, Flavourings, Dextrose, Paprika, White Pepper, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Black Pepper, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate). Salami Napoli: Pork, Salt, Dextrose, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Dried Garlic.
Smoked prosciutto Prepared from 137g of Pork per 100g of Smoked Prosciutto. Salami Milano Prepared from 146g of Pork per 100g of Salami Milano. Salami Ventricina Prepared from 131g of Pork per 100g of Salami Ventricina. Salami Napoli Prepared from 146g of Pork per 100g of Salami Napoli.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and within 'use by' date shown.
Produced in Italy, using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1078kJ / 259kcal||216kJ / 52kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019