- Energy463kJ 111kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1051kJ / 252kcal
- Gluten free pork sausage meat stuffing blended with Bramley apple, blossom honey, sage and seasoning.
- Check out your Festive Food to Order as soon as possible to ensure your items are all included. You can still amend non Festive Food to Order items in your basket until 11.45pm the evening before your delivery.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (63%), Rice Flour, Water, Bramley Apple (5%) [Apple, Presevative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride)], Dried Apple (5%) [Dried Apple, Presevative (Sulphur Dioxide)], Demerara Sugar [Demerara Sugar, Presevative (Sulphur Dioxide)], Blossom Honey (2.0%), Salt, Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, Sage, Emulsifiers (Sodium Triphosphate, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Raising Agent (Disodium Diphosphate), White Pepper, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Parsley, Paprika Extract.
- Free From: Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat or Wheat derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170??C, Gas 5, 190??C
Time: 40-45 mins
Instructions: COOKING INSTRUCTIONS To cook as a block: 40-45 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven To cook as balls;20-25 mins. Divide stuffing into 8 even sized pieces and roll into balls. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
Instructions: Temp: Medium
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase date but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the cooking instructions above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of a pack (44g**)|
|Energy||1051kJ / 252kcal||463kJ / 111kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019