Snufflebabe Nasal Drops 10Ml
- Nasal Drops
- For more information on the Snufflebabe range of decongestant products go to snufflebabe.co.uk
- A blocked up nose can be distressing when your baby is small. It can stop your little one from sleeping and eating, making them tired and irritable. Snufflebabe Nasal Drops can help. They're safe, effective and suitable for all ages, from newborns up.
- What are they for? Clearing little blocked noses caused by congestion often associated with allergies, hay fever, dry nasal mucosa and other respiratory problems.
- How do they work? Pollen, dust, viruses and bacteria can all collect in the nose. Snufflebabe Nasal Drops help rinse them out and restore moisture, making your baby's nose feel more comfortable. Phew!
- Did you know? These drops work brilliantly with our Nasal Aspirator, because you can use them to loosen any dried mucus before physically clearing it away.
- Say hello Snufflebabe Nasal Drops are distributed by DDD Ltd, a family owned company. We care deeply about making the right products for you and your family.
- Gentle saline that clears your baby's nose naturally
- Suitable from birth
- For newborns, infants and children
- Sterile, safe & effective saline nasal drops
- Pack size: 10ml
Sodium Chloride 0.9% w/w, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution 0.02% w/w, Water
Store in a dry place that's below 25°C. Keep tightly closed.
Preparation and Usage
- How do I use them? Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops in each nostril as needed, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Throw away after 4 weeks of opening. If symptoms persist, speak to your doctor.
Name and address
- SO31 4RF,
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ,
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ,
- Call us on the customer care line: 0800 085 3462
Be careful Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not use if the seal is broken or if sensitive to any of the ingredients. This bottle is sterile until opened.
10 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016