Surf Tropical Lily Washing Powder 45 Wash 3.185Kg
- Surf Tropical Lily & Ylang Ylang is a gorgeous bouquet of two of nature’s most exotic and enticing flowers. Feminine and strong, the lily’s honeyed, floral scent is a favorite, ranking in the top five most popular fresh cut flowers in the world. The Ylang Ylang flower’s sweet aroma seduces the senses and soothes the spirit. Its sensual fragrance is said to re-connect mind and body, creating feelings of euphoria. Surf Tropical Lily & Ylang Ylang with its exotic fragrance is available in washing liquid, washing powder and washing capsules and is suitable for washing both colours and whites. Surf’s laundry range brings you the joy of fragrance, long after you’ve washed your clothes. With burst after burst of uplifting fragrance released right through your day, your laundry stays fragrantly fresh, with a brilliant deep clean you’ll love. Surf powder offers brilliant cleaning and excellent fragrance, with outstanding results even in cold water. It has brilliant cleaning power and is great on white clothes
- To use Surf powder effectively, add it to the dispensing drawer of your washing machine, put in the laundry and start the wash. For the best results in soft water, use 50ml Surf powder for light loads, 90ml for standard loads and 170ml for larger or dirtier loads. In medium water, use 90ml for light loads, 130ml for standard and 201ml maximum. In hard water, use 130ml for light, 170 ml for standard and 250ml maximum
- -1 hour cycle
- -Kantar World Panel GB product % of category value – absolute 52 Week Ending 21/05/17
- For burst after burst of uplifting fragrance
- An exotic blend of Tropical Lily and Ylang Ylang
- Brilliantly clean laundry every time
- We have outstanding results, even in a quick wash
- Also available in liquid and capsules
- UK’s No.1 fragrance detergent brand
- Pack size: 3.185kilogram
5-15% Anionic surfactants, Oxygen-based bleaching agents. <5% Zeolites, Non-ionic surfactants, Perfume, Polycarboxylates, Soap, Phosphonates, Optical brighteners, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Enzymes
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: pre-sort: always check the article's care label and follow washing instruction. Separate white colours, light colours and dark colours. How to get great results: we recommend using this powder in the dispenser drawer. Do not overload your washing machine. When handwashing, dissolve the powder completely. Do not use a paste of powder and water to treat stains. Do not wash same resistant fabrics in hot water i.E 50°C. Always check the article's care label and follow washing instruction. For best protection of coloured articles, use persil colour. Do not use this product on silk & wool. For these fabrics was recommended persil silk & wool. Do not soak non-colourfast or flame resistants fabrics, leather or garments with metal fasteners. Do check the colourfastness of any new coloured articles. If you have doubts, handwash quickly and separately using an appropriate product. A biological product contains enzymes. These enzymes are highly efficient stain removal ingredients that work at low temperatures
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Warning: causes serious eye irritation Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue Rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get Medical Advice/attention. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
3.185 Kilograms ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016