Pampers New Baby Size 0 Carry Pack 24
- The nappy recommended by the British Skin Foundation. With Silky Softness, it’s so comfortable your baby will barely feel it. Our 3 Absorbing Channels help distribute wetness evenly for our best dryness. The Absorb-Away Layer pulls wetness and mess away from your baby’s delicate skin. The Wetness Indicator lets you know when your baby might need a change. And our Navel-Friendly shape means their delicate belly is protected, keeping them comfortable (available in sizes 0, 1, 2).
- Nappies specially designed to give your baby unbeatable skin protection
- Pampers Premium Protection is recommended by British Skin Foundation
- Wrap your baby in Pampers’ best silky softness
- 3 Absorbing Channels help distribute wetness evenly for Pampers' best dryness
- Premium Protection Wetness Indicator tells you when your baby might need a change
- Unique Absorb-Away Layer pulls wetness and mess away from your baby’s skin
- Navel-Friendly Shape provides a comfortable fit around your newborn’s delicate belly (size 0, 1, 2)
- Want to know more about the components Pampers uses? Visit pampers.co.uk, pampers.ie
- Quantity: 24
- Nappy Size: 1.5kg-2.5kg
Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
- Procter & Gamble,
- Trafford Park Road,
- M17 1NX,
- United Kingdom
- (UK) Freephone: 0800 028 5884
- (IE) Freephone: 1800 509 203
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016