Nescafe Original 2 In 1 Instant Coffee 5 Sachets 50G
- Energy194kJ 46kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1941 kJ
- Instant Coffee with Whitener
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeuki
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/original
- Whether you're at home or at work, there's always a way that you can enjoy your favourite mug of coffee. Grab a NESCAFÉ Original 2in1 and experience a delicious combination of coffee and milk.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Prefer your coffee with a sweetened taste - why not try NESCAFÉ Original 3in1? Or if you're looking for a black coffee solution, discover the full-flavoured taste of NESCAFÉ Original.
- Enjoy a delicious instant coffee with an unsweetened, milky taste (1)
- Crafted with medium-dark roasted coffee beans
- Five pre-filled instant coffee sachets, easy to take anywhere
- Prepare your white instant coffee in moments from a convenient sachet
- Savour the taste of NESCAFÉ Original 2in1 whenever you want a break
- (1) Low sugar when prepared for an unsweetened taste
- Pack size: 10g
- Low fat
Whitener (78%) [Glucose Syrup, Coconut Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder (14%), Natural Flavouring, Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Milk Protein, Acidity Regulator (E340), Stabilisers (E331, E452), Emulsifiers (E471, E472e), Colour (E101)], Instant Coffee (15%), Caramelised Sugar, Salt
Keep cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Simply empty contents of a sachet into a mug.
- 2) Pour in 200ml (2/3 of a mug) of hot, not boiling water.
- 3) Stir and Enjoy!
Number of uses
5 Makes 5 servings
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- Y091 1XY,
5 x 10 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1941 kJ||98 kJ||194 kJ||2%|
|-||463 kcal||23 kcal||46 kcal||2%|
|of which: saturates||18.0g||0.9g||1.8g||9%|
|of which: sugars||12.0g||0.6g||1.2g||1%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (10g+200ml water). Basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 5 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016