- Energy474kJ 115kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1103kJ / 267kcal
- Smoked rindless streaky bacon rashers with added water.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate).
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 4-6 minutes, turning occasionally.
Instructions: Heat 1 tsp of oil in a frying pan. Add the bacon and cook over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Hints & TipsLine the base of the grill pan with foil, this will capture any fat from the bacon and make cleaning easier, just dispose of the foil once cooled.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
300g e (Danish), 300g e (British)
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||2 rashers of bacon (43g)|
|Energy||1103kJ / 267kcal||474kJ / 115kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019