- Tesco Soleil Moisturising Sun Protection Lotion SPF50
- Reliable UVA/UVB protection
- Prevents visible signs of ageing caused by sun exposure
- 200ml. SPF 50 (high)
- This light and non greasy lotion protects against sun induced skin damage. Dermatologically tested, this formula is easily absorbed and moisturising for your skin. 5* UVA and UVB Protection Water Resistant
- SPF 50 HIGH [logo] UVA 5* Ultra [logo] Moisturising Sun Protection Lotion Water Resistant [light blue bar] UVA and UVB Protection [dark blue bar] Dermatologically Tested Non greasy
- This light and non-greasy lotion protects against sun induced skin damage. Dermatologically tested, this formula is easily absorbed and moisturising for your skin.
- Pack size: 200ML
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Cera Alba, Cocoglycerides, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Cetyl Dimethicone, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, PEG-15 Cocamine, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glycerin, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: Apply liberally all over the body 15 minutes prior to sun exposure and again immediately upon sun exposure. Always ensure total coverage of all sun-exposed areas. Re-apply every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling. For optimum performance, use 36g (approx 8 tsps) of product per average adult: 1 tsp per half leg, arm, front of body and back of body
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021