- Caster Baking Sugar
- For more tips and recipes, visit tasteandsmile.co.uk
- Taste & Smile
- Whether you're making cakes, sponges, mousse or meringues, get creative with Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar.
- For all your baking wants and needs, it's the sweet ingredient in any kitchen.
- Tate & Lyle
- Henry Tate & Abram Lyle Pioneering Founders
- Sweetening the World Since 1878
- Try more of our sugars
- Icing Sugar for delicious dusting and buttercream.
- Jam Sugar for quick-setting, simple jams and jellies.
- Royal Icing Sugar for perfect piped icing and centerpiece cakes.
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Sugar Refiners Tate & Lyle Sugars London
- Bake it for a special occasion
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Kosher - KLBD-P
- Pack size: 500g
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
- Questions or Comments?
- If you are not entirely satisfied or simply need some help/advice please contact us via www.tasteandsmile.com or write to:
- 'Freepost Tate and Lyle Sugars'
- (No postage required)
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||99.95g|
|*Salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019