Palmer's Massage Cream For Stretch Marks 125G
- Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks
- Over 98% of women saw improved skin elasticity, texture and tone.*
- *Based on an 8 week in-home trial by 102 female panelists aged 18 to 49
- Palmer's® Massage Cream helps improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Pure Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, Natural Oils, Collagen, Elastin and Lutein keep skin moisturized and supple for 48 hours allowing skin to stretch more easily. Widely recommended for stretch marks during and after pregnancy or weight fluctuation. This cream concentrate formula is ideal for stretch mark prone areas such as tummy, hips, thighs and bust.
- Palmer's® is against animal testing.
- With collagen, elastin, argan oil and shea butter
- Helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Cream concentrate
- Free of mineral oil, parabens and phthalates
- Made with natural vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Dermatologist approved
- Hypoallergenic - suitable for sensitive skin
- Pack size: 125g
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Soluble Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Sodium Ascorbate, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyacetophenon, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthophylls, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCI, Fragrance (Parfum), Behetrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Caramel, Cellulose, Sodium Acetate, Stearyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in USA
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Apply all over skin, concentrating on stretch mark prone areas such as tummy, hips, thighs and bust. Massage liberally into skin twice daily.
Name and address
- E.T. Browne (U.K) Ltd.,
- N3 1XW,
- E.T. Browne (U.K) Ltd.,
- N3 1XW,
CAUTION: Skin sensitivity heightens during pregnancy. We advise testing this and all skin care products on a small area, such as the inner forearm, 48 hours before first use. Do not use if signs of irritation or rash appear. After using the product, if irritation or rash appears, discontinue use. If irritation or rash persists, consult your doctor.
125 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016