Nurofen Children Cold And Flu Strawberry 100Ml
- Cold, Pain and Fever 100mg/5ml Oral Suspension Strawberry Flavour
- Suitable for babies from 3 months and weighing over 5kg
- Starts to get to work in 15 minutes to relieve fever
- Nothing lasts longer, day or night. Provides up to 8 hours of fever relief.
- Fast and effective relief of the symptoms of colds, influenza and mild to moderate pain, such as sore throat, teething pain, tooth ache, headache, minor aches and sprains
- Free from artificial colours and sugars
- Non-drip syringe for accurate and easy dosing
- Always read the label
- Nurofen for Children Cold Pain and Fever Strawberry Flavour 100mg/5ml Oral Suspension is a liquid ibuprofen suspension that provides effective cold, pain and fever relief. The key ingredient ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce a fever as well as aches and pains associated with colds.
- 3 months to 9 years
- Fever and pain relief
- Sugar free & colour free
- Pack size: 100ml
- Sugar free
Each 5ml of Oral Suspension contains 100mg Ibuprofen, Also contains: Maltitol Liquid
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- See leaflet for further information.
- For oral and short-term use only. Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately. Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Not suitable for children under 3 months of age or weighing less than 5kg.
- Fever caused by immunisation:
- Babies and children 3 months and over - Weighing more than 5kg: One 2.5ml dose if necessary give second 2.5ml dose 6hrs later
- Do not give more than 2 doses in a 24 hour period. If the fever is not reduced, consult your doctor.
- Fever, pain and symptoms of cold and flu:
- 3 - 6 months - Weighing over 5kg: One 2.5ml dose 3 times a day.
- Do not use for more than 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist after 24 hours or worsen, consult your doctor.
- 6 - 12 months: One 2.5ml dose 3 or 4 times in 24 hrs
- 1 - 3 years: One 5ml dose 3 times in 24 hrs
- 4 - 6 years: One 7.5ml (5ml + 2.5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hrs
- 7 - 9 years: One 10ml (5ml + 5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hrs
- Doses should be given every 6 - 8 hours.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose in 24 hours. For children above 6 months, if symptoms persist after 3 days or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Free From Colours
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
- SL1 4AQ.
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- HU8 7DS.
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 3
Upper age limit
Advisory Years : 9
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. DO NOT GIVE THIS PRODUCT IF YOUR CHILD: Is under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg Has (or has had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding Is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers Is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg Has a fructose intolerance SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE GIVING THIS PRODUCT IF THE CHILD: Has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated, or has chicken pox. Medical advice is required before taking this medicine in case of the following conditions: pregnancy, trying to get pregnant, being elderly, being a smoker
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019