- Energy344kJ 83kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1146kJ / 277kcal
- Barrel aged Greek feta PDO, cheese in brine made with pasteurised sheep and goat's milk.
- A crumbly and moist cheese traditionally made in northern Greece with ewe and goat's milk. Expertly matured in beech barrels for a distinctively rich, salty taste.
INGREDIENTS: Feta Cheese (Milk), Brine (Water, Sea Salt)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, keep in brine and consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown. Use by: see side of tub.
- Rinse under cold water and pat dry with kitchen paper before serving.
using milk from
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1146kJ / 277kcal||344kJ / 83kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019