- Energy1014kJ 243kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 851.70kJ (203.80kcal)
- Cooked and roasted chicken wings coated in a sweet and smoky barbecue tomato glaze.
- Tasty and ready to eat hot or cold. Sticky and sweet British barbecue chicken wings are the ultimate finger food. Easy to prepare and good to share, they’re a hit at parties or picnics and a must have for big nights in with a movie. To serve hot, simply heat the Barbecue wings in the oven ready tray and try serving with cheese & bacon potato skins, a big family bag of salad and a multipack of dips. For more chicken recipes check out Tesco Real Food.
Chicken Wings, Sugar, Cornflour, Tomato Powder, Rice Flour, Spices, Salt, Potato Starch, Garlic Powder, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Chilli Powder, Onion Powder, Smoked Salt, Sunflower Oil, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Spirit Vinegar, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Rapeseed Oil, Oregano, Tamarind Concentrate, Concentrated Lemon Juice.
Prepared from 107g of raw chicken wings per 100g of cooked and roasted barbecue chicken wings
Keep refrigerated., Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 32-35 mins
Instructions: Place the wings in the tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 32-35 minutes tossing the wings halfway through the heating time.
Instructions: 800W 5 - 5½ mins / 900W 4½ - 5 mins
Place the tray onto a microwaveable plate.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W / 900W).
Toss the chicken wings.
Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- May be eaten hot or cold
- Remove sleeve and film
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-third of a pack (119g**) contains|
|Energy||851.70kJ (203.80kcal)||1013.52kJ (242.52kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019