Tesco Ready To Eat Roast British Chicken Drumsticks 430G
- Energy639kJ 152kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 673kJ (160kcal)
- Roasted chicken drumsticks with a brown sugar marinade.
- Roasted chicken thighs with a brown sugar marinade. Tasty and ready to eat hot or cold. High in protein. For midweek dinners that won’t break the budget choose our British chicken thighs, lean meat cooked on the bone for extra flavour and succulence. For a hearty dinner heat the chicken thighs and serve with rustic chunky chips, loads of veg and smother in rich chicken gravy. For more chicken recipes check out Tesco Real Food.
Chicken Drumstick, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Brown Sugar, Salt, Prepared from 121g of raw chicken drumstick per 100g of roasted chicken drumstick
Keep refrigerated., Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 23-25 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray and heat in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 23-25
Instructions: 800W 5 – 5½ mins / 900W 4½ – 5 mins
Place on a microwaveable plate and cover with kitchen paper.
Heat on full power for 2½ minutes 800W / 900W.
Turn the chicken over.
Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes 30 seconds - 3 minutes 800W / 2
minutes - 2 minutes 30 seconds 900W.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove all packaging. May be eaten hot or cold.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK ZU028 EC
|Typical Values||100g as sold||One-third of a pack (95g**)|
|Energy||673kJ (160kcal)||639kJ (152kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016