- Milk Chocolates with Hazelnut (3.5%) in Caramel (43%) Centres.
- Remember to enjoy chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Quality Street® Purple Ones are suitable for vegetarians.
- The chocolate used in Quality Street® has been produced under The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™, which works with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers for better chocolate.
- Lovers of The Purple One don't have to fight for their favourite Quality Street® anymore. This pack of Purely Purple Ones contains nothing but the nation's favourite Quality Street®, each one in its own iconic purple wrapper. Peel back the brightly-coloured wrapper and foil, and enjoy smooth milk chocolate with runny caramel in the middle and that all-important hazelnut at the centre.
- This selection of sparkling sweets is hidden inside a Giant Quality Street® Purple One. Create magical moments with friends and family that you can treasure forever, or give a memorable gift to someone who can't get enough of the Purple One. Whatever the occasion, nothing helps you create magical moments like your favourite Quality Street® sweet.
- The Purple One is the most famous sweet from the Quality Street® family. Our iconic sweets were born in when 1936 John Macintosh, the owner of a successful confectionery business in Norwich, sold a deliciously chewy new toffee invented by his wife. When his son inherited the business, he soon created a range of sweets in beautiful wrappers that everyone could enjoy - and Quality Street® was born. Our sweets have been made in Halifax in Yorkshire since 1936, but they are enjoyed all over the world by lovers of delicious chocolate.
- Unwrap this giant Purple One, reveal a treasure trove of your favourite Quality Street® sweets, and create memorable moments this festive season.
- If you love the Purple One, why not try our Giant Strawberry Delight pack? It's nothing but your favourite strawberry-flavoured Quality Street® from top to bottom.
- Only contains The Purple One from the Quality Street® selection
- The nation's favourite Quality Street® in a novelty packet
- Perfect for sharing with friends and family
- A 350g pack of our famous chocolates with a hazelnut in the middle
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 350g
Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea/Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Hazelnuts, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Butterfat (from Milk), Salt, Natural Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts and other Tree Nuts
Store cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 2 Sweets = 1 serving
- The chocolates may become white in warm conditions as a result of cocoa butter moving to the surface but are still safe to enjoy.
Number of uses
Pack contains 17 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which saturates||13.1g||2.5g||20g||13%|
|of which sugars||54.9g||10.5g||90g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Pack contains 17 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019