- When you’re trying to put the laundry on in a rush, it’s easy to get detergent everywhere. Persil Colour Liquid Detergent has a specially designed bottle and ball to help minimize spills. Our unique formula combines Wash Booster and Colour Protect technology to give you powerful stain removal, without letting colours fade.
- We take the pain out of removing stains. With our washing liquid you can put your colour clothes on a 30°C wash, and still easily get rid of marks like mud, grass and ice cream.
- And for any really stubborn stains you can use our dosing ball, we’ve designed it to help you pre-treat your clothes. Rub in washing detergent with the ball’s textured bottom to help break up stains easily, so you can spend more time having fun with your kids!
- How do I use it?
- Try using Persil liquids as a pre-treatment and in your washing machine.
- First sort your laundry by colour. If this is the first time you’re using the bottle remove the safety tab by gently peeling towards spout, then throw away. To pre-treat, simply pop the ball out of the bottle, pour a small amount of washing liquid directly on the stain, then rub with the bottom of the ball to help loosen the stain.
- Next, put your pre-treated clothes in the machine with the rest of your wash, pour washing liquid into the ball (check the bottle as this changes with load size) then place the filled ball on top of your clothes.
- Don’t use this product to treat delicate fabrics like silk or wool.
- Tough on stains, with colour and fibre care
- Prevent coloured clothes from fading
- Innovative Stain Eraser Dosing Ball can be used for measuring or pre-treating stains
- Works efficiently at lower temperatures
- Easy-pour bottle shape
- Powder, capsules, and tablets are also available in the Persil colour detergent range
- Pack size: 1.4litre
5-15% Anionic surfactants. <5% Phosphonates, Non-ionic surfactants, Perfumes, Polycarboxylates, Soap, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Enzymes, Benzisothiazolinone, Geraniol
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Fabric care -check care labels first. -Wash dark colours separately. -Check colour-fastness before pre-treating with neat liquid. - Do not use on silk and wool. - Don't wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C. - Stain eraser ball not recommended for combined washer dryers. - Unilever recommends to wash at low temperatures such as 30°C. - For handwash, dilute 17 ml detergent in 5l water. -The stain eraser ball is not a toy. Keep away from children
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Warning: causes serious eye irritation. Contains benzothiazolinone. May cause an allergic reaction Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016