Persil Bio. Washing Liquid 40 Washes 1.4L
- Tackling tough stains can be a challenge, but with Persil Bio Liquid Detergent stain removal is simple. It offers effective stain removal even in a quick wash, making it the perfect laundry detergent for any busy routine.
- Packaged in a convenient flip top bottle with a pouring spout, Persil liquid laundry detergent is quick and simple to use. Persil liquid also comes with a free Stain Eraser Dosing Ball to make pre-treating stains easy.
- Persil Bio’s improved biological formula contains enzymes that break down stains even in a 30°C wash, helping to loosen them from fabric fibres. It provides great stain removal for common stains such as grease, pasta sauce, and orange juice.
- Follow these instructions for best results with Persil bio liquid. Before first use, remove the safety by peeling gently towards spout. Dispose of carefully. Pour the correct dosage of Persil liquid into the Stain Eraser Ball (check the product label for full dosing instructions for your load size) and place on top of the clothes in the washing machine drum. Check the garment care labels before selecting the appropriate temperature and wash cycle. Do not use on silk, wool or other delicate fabrics.
- To pre-treat stains with the Stain Eraser Ball, use this three-step technique: pop the Stain Eraser Ball out of the middle of the bottle, pour a small amount of neat liquid detergent into the ball and apply directly to the stain, then rub the area gently with the base of the Stain Eraser Ball to help loosen the stain. After pre-treatment, place the garment in the washing machine with the recommended dosage of Persil liquid.
- Brilliant stain removal, even in a quick wash
- Helps remove tough stains like grease and mud
- Works efficiently at lower temperatures
- Innovative Stain Eraser Dosing Ball can be used for measuring or pre-treating stains
- Easy-pour bottle shape
- Powder, capsules, and tablets are also available in the Persil bio range
- Pack size: 1.4litre
15-30% Anionic surfactants. 5-15% Non-ionic surfactants, Soap. <5% Phosphonates, Perfume, Polycarboxylates, Optical brighteners, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Enzymes, Geraniol, Benzisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Fabric care check care labels first. Wash dark colours separately. Check colour-fastness before pre-treating with neat liquid. Do not use on silk and wool. Don't wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C. Stain eraser ball not recommended for combined washer dryers. Unilever recommends to wash at low temperatures such as 30°C. For handwash, dilute 17 ml detergent in 5l water. The stain eraser ball is not a toy. Keep away from children
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Warning: causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contains benzothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance to national regulations As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016