- Surf Freshness of 5 Herbal Extracts is a fusion of five gloriously fragrant herbs: soothing lavender, invigorating eucalyptus, healing tea tree, refreshing pine and cooling mint. Together, they infuse your wash with a perfect spring-like fragrance reminiscent of warm sunny pastures and light, caressing breezes. Surf Freshness of 5 Herbal Extracts with its fresh spring fragrance is available in washing liquid, washing powder and washing capsules and is suitable for washing both colours and whites. Surf's laundry range brings you the joy of fragrance, long after you've washed your clothes. With burst after burst of uplifting fragrance released right through your day, your laundry stays fragrantly fresh, with a brilliant deep clean you'll love. Surf capsules are extremely easy to use, efficient and convenient for your busy life. Simply pop a single capsule at the back of your washing machine's drum, add your laundry and enjoy the great results of brilliant cleaning and excellent fragrance. For the best results, use one capsule for standard soiling, soft/medium water and a standard load (3-5kg). Use two capsules for heavy soiling, hard water or a larger load (6-8kg). Top Tip: If you notice residue from the laundry capsule on any items of clothing, do not place them in the tumble dryer. If the residue is not rinsed out of the fabric before drying, this could cause permanent staining.
- For burst after burst of uplifting fragrance
- A fabulous fusion of five fragrant herbs
- Beautifully clean laundry every time
- Concentrated Liquid Detergent
- Approved by Good Housekeeping Institute
- Fresh smell to your clothes
- Pack size: 875millilitre
5-15% Anionic surfactants. <5% Non-ionic surfactants, Soap, Perfume, Polycarboxylates, Phosphonates, Optical brighteners, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Benzisothiazolinone, Citronellol, Eugenol, Enzymes, Benzyl Salicylate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Fabic carecheck care labels first.Wash dark colours separately.Check colour - fastness before pre-treating with neat liquids.Do not wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C.Do not use on silk or wool.For handwash dilute 17ml detergent in 5l of water.For heavy soling wash on a high temperature.When washing at low temps use a non-delicate cycle for best results
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Warning: causes serious eye irritation. Contains benzothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue Rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get Medical Advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019